Friday, October 18, 2013

Introduction to Artystik Ego

I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile but trying to find the time has been the biggest issue getting started. So here's the story. Artystik Ego was a dream and it was something that I desired to do for years. I have been creating designs for over 12 years in an effort to use my creativity. I have always been drawn to art, everything about it has formed my love for it and the more I learned the more I was drawn to different types of art. I loved oil paintings, drawings, sculptures and so much more.

With my jewelry I want it to resemble art. I know that the jewelry industry is pretty saturated but my goal is to stand out and as time goes on each year I hope to introduce new elements of design. I am a risk taker in experimenting with different materials and things that would be considered unconventional but if it turns into something beautiful it's all worth it!

This is just the beginning of what I intend to do in creating new and fresh designs. My plans are to venture into other areas of design with accessories. As Artystik Ego continues to grow, I hope to see you all on the journey. There are so many great things already ahead and I can't wait to share with you all! Have a great weekend!

Tye Jiles
Owner/Designer
www.artystikego.com












No comments:

Post a Comment