Monday, November 18, 2013

My Favorite Fall Looks...





Fall is my favorite time of the year because of the colors and the fashion. I am more of a vintage girl so I am for finding things that are cost effective but still really stylish. I have a love for dark colors in the fall such brown, burnt orange, and dark greys. Here are a few items that I really like:

Photos courtesy of  Pinterest







Deep Olive Green sweater + white cami+ jeans and booties  Come visit and like me @  https://www.facebook.com/CMoniqueV . Also you earn $$ and free products by signing up at http://xplocial.com/video.php?id=CMoniqueValeriano
Perfect Winter Outfit With Handbag And High Heel Shoes Click the picture to see more


So cute ...



"White Button Down Shirt" by my-pretend-closet ❤ liked on Polyvore"Business Bag" by xx8763xx on PolyvoreGrey Ankle Booties Contest, created by sherryvl on PolyvoreBurgundy Beret, created by menthie-nicole-gomes on PolyvoreRed &Grey ~ Sweater dressing, created by msmeena on PolyvoreNude, created by missie-may on Polyvore


No comments:

Post a Comment